Payment by cash
Payment by bank transfer
Delivery all over Russia
+7 926 956-73-45
COMPANY «LEKAR KOREA»
Ginkgo effect on vasomotor reaction blood vessels, accelerates blood flow, improves metabolism in the cells.
- It improves supply the brain with oxygen and glucose, has an inhibitory effect on platelet activating factor.
- It normalizes the tone of arteries and veins, improves circulation and helps to improve blood flow, prevents the aggregation of red blood cells.
- It improves metabolic processes, has anti-hypoxic effect on the tissue and prevents the formation of free radicals and peroxidation of cell membrane lipids.
- Affects the release and reuptake of the neurotransmitter catabolism (noradrenaline, acetylcholine, dopamine, serotonin), and for their ability to bind to membrane receptors.
- Active ingredient: Extract of Ginkgo biloba leaves (flavonolglikozidov and ginkgolides, bilobalide).
- Myocardial ischemia from coronary dysfunction, bleeding heart, myocardial infarction.
- Hyperlipidemia and Atherosclerosis.
- Thrombosis of cerebral atherosclerosis, impairment of vascular genesis, reducing its severity.
- Dizziness, hearing loss, tinnitus, ataxia predominantly vascular origin, amnesia, cognitive and neurosensory deficit of various origins (with the exception of Alzheimer's disease and dementia of various etiologies).
- Numbness of peripheral circulatory dysfunction, intermittent claudication in chronic obliterating arteriopathy of the lower limbs (2 degrees in Fontaine).
- Raynaud's disease and syndrome.
Age up to 18 years. Hypersensitivity to any of the components of the injection, erosive gastritis in acute, peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer in the acute stage of stroke, acute myocardial infarction, reduced blood clotting.Dosage:
Intramuscular injection of 1–2 capsules per day, or 1 every 2 days. The course of treatment is not less than 20 days. Increase the duration and repeat courses of treatment possible on doctor's advice.Side effect:
Allergic reactions (redness, rash, swelling, pruritus, urticaria), reduced blood clotting and the possibility of bleeding (with prolonged use), eczema, headache, dizziness, tinnitus, gastrointestinal disorders (nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, dyspepsia, diarrhea). In the event of any adverse events, receiving injections should stop and consult a doctor.Storage conditions:
Store at temperatures not above 15 ° C and out of reach of children.